One of the newest and most popular weight loss ingredients is Garcinia Cambogia. Also known as tamarind, garcinia cambogia originates in Indonesia and is a small fruit, which is shaped like a pumpkin. The fruit is often grown in Southeastern Asia as well as parts of Africa and it is used as an herbal drink as well as a flavoring, condiments and a preservative in many dishes and foods.
How Garcinia Cambogia Helps with Weight Loss
The active ingredient in Garcinia Cambogia is Hydroxycitric Acid (HCA), which is a byproduct of citric acid. It is a natural and powerful extract from the rind or skin of the fruit. Some studies have claimed that HCA may help with losing weight since it may suppress appetites and food cravings.
It may also impede or Block Fat by preventing certain fat-making enzymes from increasing. By burning fat, this may lead to decreased bad cholesterol or LDL as well as triglycerides. Increase in serotonin levels may occur with the appetite suppression that comes from using garcinia cambogia. One result is the improvement in mood, happiness and general outlook.
Benefits of Garcinia Cambogia
As a natural ingredient and supplement for weight loss, Garcinia Cambogia offers many health benefits with little or no side effects. Some pluses of using garcinia cambogia supplements may include:
• Providing a natural and safe product with the fruit having a long history of being used in foods and as an extract in the recommended amounts,
• Having an easy to use product as a dietary and weight loss supplement,
• Helping to enhance your weight management plans of healthy eating and regular exercising,
• Decreasing the risks of binge or emotional eating due to high levels of serotonin,
• Helping to reduce stress and anxiety levels,
• Improving sleep, energy, temperament and wellbeing.
Weight loss may result from using Garcinia Cambogia, but the outcomes may vary depending on the quality and quantity of the ingredients in the product. Since consuming garcinia cambogia may affect other health issues or interact with some medications that you are taking, it is recommended that you consult with your medical providers before using this supplement.
Not all garcinia cambogia products or supplements are the same; therefore, care should be taken to use products that contain natural and superior ingredients.